Friday, December 12, 2008
Poison Oak, Occupational Hazard
Well, all my rejoicing last weekend created quite the miserable week. By looking at me you might guess that I had gotten completely naked and rolled around in poison oak, but no. Saw the doc on Tuesday who put me on prednozone because the oak had spread to my face. Hot! Anyhow, every once in awhile nature bites back, as we all know.
What makes me sad is that I have to think about my new Venture GoLite sleeping bag as a toxic zone of oil. I would wash it myself, but, well, enough said. I am planning on using the dry cleaners this weekend, but am hesitatant.
Note not only the oak hand, but the oak eye I am sporting in this pic.