Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

Given that on any given weekend I am dirty and smiling, I have finally decided to try and chronicle my adventures. Trips take planning, clicking, and reading ahead of time, and then good old Mother Nature always like to show you how insignificant you are by showing you something that you never ever could have anticipated.
I've spent the last couple primarily backpacking and running, so this blog will likely do the same until I get bored and find something new outdoors. I've got a Southern California surf trip planned for Christmas, so I will do my best to write about that (after I remember how to surf). My goal is to provide pretty comprehensive trip reports, supplemented with the fun idiosyncrasies that make it all worth it.
Happy reading!

No comments: