Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog on Hiatus for awhile

Hey readers,
So as you may have noticed, the blog has been on hiatus for awhile and it will probably stay that way until further notice. I don't think I ever created the space I intended to here. I wanted the posts to be informative and entertaining, and a good place for people on the West Coast to go and brainstorm fun, unique adventures. I think it became too self-absorbed and the writing wasn't what I wanted it to be. I hope to try again later this summer when things calm down a bit.
So thanks everyone for reading! Please friend me on facebook so we can stay in touch- I will continue to post snippets of adventures there, and would be happy to give anyone the details via email.
Happy trails!

2 comments:

sophianchor said...

Hello my wonderful!!!
Time to blog again. Kansas needs your dirty humor and insightful stance on life.
Mud U

Unknown said...

You haven't posted in 5 years, but hopefully you check up on occasion because I want your URL. There is no really good reason to keep your URL when you haven't posted in over 5 years. There just isn't. Please let me know if you see this, and what you plan to do. thanks, Miranda